Monday, January 24, 2011

Rosa Alba

After a marathon shopping trip this weekend with one of my faves and the Moms, I brought home a few cute things, a bday gift for another fave, and this Thing of Beauty from {Anthropologie}:



Rosa Alba 1843, by {Happ and Stahns}.  I love the "Tear Catcher" packaging {Go here to order online.}, but the full-size is completely gorgeous as well with this pin cushion topper and 5 sweet pins:

"Inspired by The Grand Tour - a trip across Europe enjoyed by young ladies in the 19th century as a finishing course to their educations - this ethereal floral scent evokes rose gardens, high teas and happy accidents."  I'm loving the rose-y light scent...it has me dreaming of Spring, and a Grand Tour of my own!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea - evoking the Grand Tour through fragrance. Beautiful images like these are so inspiring.

    Also, I thank you for linking to my blog! That's a first for me! Sounds like we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete